- Over 23 years of experience in the food industry focused on high standards in taste and quality while maintaining profitable margins.
- Classically French-trained chef with global experience in multiple Michelin and top-rated restaurants in Executive Chef and management roles.
- Worked and formally educated at the Robert Mondavi Tokalon Estate in Napa Valley.
- Owned and Operated Café Rani in New Orleans from 2007-2012.
- Culinary Director on the cooking show “Dining with Darling” that was picked up by the Cooking channel.
- 15 year consultant for Coffee Rani llc, a two location café and coffee shop in Mandeville and Covington Louisiana.